Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wotlk content?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Wotlk content? Empty
PostSubject: Wotlk content?   Wotlk content? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:17 am

I have a few questions, I'm new to this server, and played it for a few minutes, and I have to admit it's pretty nice. But, I was wondering if DeathKnights worked or if Northrend worked and monsters spawned with drops? And can you tell me what all if any, bugs need to be worked out in the classes, or at least the major ones?

Thanks for all your help and like I said. Very nice server.

~Nick
Back to top Go down
Wizzs
Head Admin
Head Admin

Character sheet
Name: Wizzs
Class: Murloc
Experience:
Wotlk content? Left_bar_bleue0/1000Wotlk content? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Wotlk content? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotlk content?   Wotlk content? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:11 am

I was checking other possible cores yesterday and as of today this core that we're using (my custom mix) is most stable and least bugged core. We need more time until new cores will be posted. Until now we're going to stay on wizzlike core and fix bugs yet. New content will be added daily Smile
Back to top Go down
https://portal.board-directory.net
Nick

Wotlk content? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotlk content?   Wotlk content? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 am

I'm not completely sure what that means. 0_o Your add on "Wow top 100 says Wotlk, northrend, Deathknights. But I don't see any of that. Is it on here?
On top of that, the trainers don't even work. Or at least the hunter trainer doesn't. When will that be fixed? I can't even get new skills. -.-
Back to top Go down
Delta
Game master
Game master
Delta

Wotlk content? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotlk content?   Wotlk content? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Nick wrote:
I'm not completely sure what that means. 0_o Your add on "Wow top 100 says Wotlk, northrend, Deathknights. But I don't see any of that. Is it on here?
On top of that, the trainers don't even work. Or at least the hunter trainer doesn't. When will that be fixed? I can't even get new skills. -.-

They work, just not very well at the moment, they're bugged on retail aswell cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wotlk content? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotlk content?   Wotlk content? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wotlk content?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Realm :: Support-
Jump to: